Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clarity

Though the hour is late, and the mind is winding down, my theme is still CLARITY. As I bask, yet again, in the afterglow of another fantastic All Write Conference, I reflect on my life since 2003. I have moved multiple times. Changed jobs in the same corporation several times. Been a fellow in the Appleseed Writing Project. Started and finished a master's degree. Gotten married. And now, completed my first year as a principal. One chapter has closed, and I feel the relief of knowing the following: I will live in the same place and work in the same place next year. I'm just not sure what that will be like. My thoughts are clearer now than they have been in years, and that is all I could hope for. I can now be the wife that I should have been, the administrator that I could have been. Ahhhhhhhhh! Need I say more? Look out world, here I come.

1 comment:

JenLCB said...

Love it!!! I'm working on the clarity thing myself... One day....